Why Should You Choose Chiropractic for Low Back Pain Treatment?
Did you know that 35% of all chiropractic patients are seeking relief from back pain?
Over seven million Americans choose comprehensive chiropractic care for treatment because it provides a drug-free, non-invasive, and effective solution – and that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
What’s So Great About Chiropractic Care?
As a low back pain treatment, chiropractic care offers a well-rounded approach that focuses on your long-term health. Here’s why millions of people prefer chiropractic care:
- It’s comprehensive. Your Fort Wayne chiropractor will use a variety of techniques to improve your range of motion and reduce pain across your entire musculoskeletal system.
- It’s affordable and often covered by insurance.
- It’s non-invasive. Don’t subject yourself to painful surgeries just yet.
- It’s drug-free. Your chiropractic doctor will never prescribe you dangerous opioids to mask your pain.
- It’s effective. In one study, 73% of patients who received chiropractic care along with medical care rated their pain as either moderately better, much better, or completely gone.
Comprehensive Low Back Pain Treatment in Fort Wayne, IN
Dr. Monique Levesque-Hartle and Dr. Shannon Nierman lead the team at Allen County Chiropractic Wellness Center. Having suffered many injuries and musculoskeletal surgeries herself, Dr. Hartle has a unique understanding of health that spans conventional medicine.
Dr. Hartle and Dr. Nierman offer a broad range of solutions for treating low back pain including:
- Chiropractic: Dr. Hartle is certified to practice chiropractic adjustments among other manipulations.
- Acupuncture: Studies show that this ancient treatment is effective for reducing low-back pain, especially when combined with other treatments.
- Myofascial Release: A gentle chiropractic technique that focuses on soft tissue damage and pain.
- Massage: Improve your range of motion and reduce tension throughout muscles and connective tissue.
Don’t suffer another day living in pain. Call Allen County Chiropractic Wellness Center in Fort Wayne, IN to schedule a consultation now at 260-432-7339.