Nutrition & Wellness Services
- Blood Tests: Blood tests are used to assess your current health status by monitoring numerous systems in the body including but not limited to cardiovascular risk factors, blood sugar levels, liver and kidney function and immune system.
- Urinalysis: Urine tests can be used to detect certain diseases like diabetes, kidney issues and metabolic disorders.
- Stool Testing: A stool analysis is a series of tests done on a stool (feces) sample to help diagnose certain conditions affecting the digestive tract. These conditions can include infection (such as from parasites, viruses, or bacteria) and poor nutrient absorption. The pH of the stool will be measured.
- Food Sensitivity Testing: Eating foods that you are sensitive to can cause a variety of symptoms such as headaches, insomnia, stomach issues, constipation, diarrhea, brain fog, etc. Removing foods that you are sensitive to will reduce your inflammation and improve your health.
- Adrenal Stress Index Testing: The Adrenal Stress Index™ by Diagnos-Techs. The Adrenal Stress Index is a test to determine the functioning of the adrenal glands – the bodies stress response system.
- Sauna: Health benefits include enhanced detoxification, accelerated injury and workout recovery, increased immunity, increased metabolism, burns calories and reduces body fat.
- Thermography: Thermography is a pain-free, radiation-free, non-invasive method of evaluating breast tissue for tumors. Thermography can find breast tumors 2-5 years faster than a mammogram. It is ideal for all women. It is FDA approved and 100% safe.