An Experienced Chiropractor in Fort Wayne
Every year, over 22 million Americans visit a chiropractor seeking relief from neck pain, low back pain, and other musculoskeletal conditions. People trust chiropractic care because it’s non-invasive, drug-free, and produces long-term results.
Dr. Monique Levesque-Hartle and Dr. Shannon Nierman, your friendly chiropractors in Fort Wayne, have nearly 40 years of combined experience effectively treating patients for a broad range of injuries and conditions.
Comprehensive Treatment from a Chiropractor in Fort Wayne
Your chiropractor in Fort Wayne at Allen County Chiropractic Wellness Center will conduct a thorough evaluation before developing a personalized treatment plan.
He or she will take x-rays of your spine and ask detailed questions about your symptoms and medical history. Your treatment plan may include any combination of the following and more:
- Diversified: A gentle and common technique used to restore mobility.
- Drop Table: Your chiropractor adjusts a special table to realign your spine.
- Myofascial Release: A hands-on technique that focuses on soft tissue and connective tissue.
- Corrective Exercises: Take control of your health at home.
- Gua Sha: Similar to the Graston technique, your chiropractor will use a special tool to stimulate blood flow.
Experienced Chiropractors in Fort Wayne
Dr. Monique Levesque-Hartle has suffered her fair share of injuries and undergone various surgeries so she understands musculoskeletal care on a unique level. It brings her joy to watch patients grow as they recover from pain.
As a two-time Ironman finisher with a professional background in athletics, Dr. Shannon Nierman is committed to providing the highest quality of chiropractic care. Dr. Nierman has dedicated over 100 hours to learning chiropractic neurology and loves building long-lasting relationships with patients.
Schedule a consultation at Allen County Chiropractic Wellness Center with chiropractors in Fort Wayne now by calling 260-432-7339.